Position: Manager, Marketing
Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Compensation: Competitive Salary, EPF, Annual Bonus
Medha improves employment outcomes for youth. We provide 21st century skills training, career counseling and workplace exposure, and ongoing job placement and alumni support to students at their existing educational institution. Since 2011, Medha has trained over 3,000 students across 35 educational institutions, placed them into internships and full-time jobs with 200 leading employers, and built a public-private partnership with the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Medha is supported by leading global foundations like Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, Citi Foundation, and EdelGive Foundation; and has received numerous awards and recognitions for its work, including the Echoing Green Global Fellowship, the Dasra Girl Power Award, and the Sitaram Rao Livelihoods Asia Award.
Medha is in the process of scaling its program to 20,000 students across five states in the next three years. It will achieve this growth by replicating its ‘Career Services Center’ model and increasing its partnerships with educational institutions across the region. Ultimately, Medha aims to mainstream its program within the existing education system, reforming the way employability skills are imparted in the country.
Medha is looking for a passionate, motivated, and talented professional to develop and implement an organization-wide marketing strategy to build our brand for greater outreach and impact.
SCOPE OF WORK:
1. Develop and execute marketing strategies & campaigns to position Medha as a leader in the employability education space. You are a creative thinker with innovative ideas but equally focused on getting the job done with the utmost attention to detail and quality.
2. Manage Medha’s social media presence including Facebook, twitter, and Instagram. You are extremely proficient and active on social media and know what it takes to get the right message out there.
3. Design and create all marketing collaterals for multiple stakeholders including but not limited to students, employers, academia, government, funders, etc. You are proficient in multiple graphic design tools like Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop, and can complete the lifecycle from conceptualization to final product.
4. Enforce strict brand standards and consistency across the organization and in multiple locations and are equally sensitive to local requirements as well as organizational level policies and processes
5. Build relationships with the press to ensure media coverage. You like building relationships and can write articles and press releases on a deadline for publication.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. At least 2 years of relevant professional experience.
2. Expertise in digital software (Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDRAW or other vector graphics editors). A portfolio of previous design work with clean and minimal visual design aesthetic is a prerequisite.
3. Excellent written proficiency in Hindi and English.
4. Passion for working with youth.
At least two years of relevant work experience (marketing/advertising preferred) with an advanced degree in design/marketing/advertising/journalism/ or mass communications.
1. Entrepreneurial work environment with growth opportunities
2. Opportunity to conceptualize and lead projects and teams
3. Ability to see and experience the real impact of your work on a day-to-day basis
Interested applicants please email your portfolio and CV to email@example.com. Applications without portfolio will not be entertained.