Join us to better prepare youth for life after school

Become a monthly contributor and receive some of our latest merch straight from Lucknow

Make a donation
Citizenship
Indian
Foreign
  • Once
  • Monthly
  • ₹500
  • ₹1,000
  • ₹2,500
  • ₹5,000
  • $20
  • $50
  • $100
  • $250
  • Other amount
Donate now

₹500 covers a student's contribution for a skill-building module
₹1,000 provides alumni support to one alum for a year
₹5,000 delivers internship and placement support for one alumni
How we use your
Donation

92% of your donation will be spent on direct program delivery. The remaining 8% will go to strengthening our systems, people, and processes so we can have a lasting impact on our students and alumni for years to come!

You can read more about our cost-effectiveness and find all of our financial statements and disclosures on the Financials page.

हम लगातार अपनी लागत दक्षता में सुधार करने के लिए काम कर रहे हैं। आपके डोनेशन का 92% प्रत्यक्ष कार्यक्रम वितरण पर खर्च किया जाएगा। शेष 8% हमारे सिस्टम, लोगों और प्रक्रियाओं को मजबूत करने के लिए जाएंगे ताकि हम आने वाले कई वर्षों तक अपने छात्रों और एल्युमनी पर स्थायी प्रभाव जारी रख सकें।

Join the Medha family

With a monthly donation you will receive some of our latest merch as well as exclusive updates from the field.

Monthly

₹500

Monthly

₹1,000

Monthly

₹2,500

Monthly

₹5,000

© 2021 Medha, all rights reserved.
© 2021 Medha, all rights reserved.